Today we got stuff done!
- Doc C made pancakes for breakfast and we listened to "Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me" on NPR.
- We bathed Eva and she was perfectly clean for about four hours - Then she got milk in her hair when I was changing her. That's her favourite trick.
- I reluctantly took down the Halloween decorations.
- I started job hunting (If you know of any weekend work going in Asheville...)
- We had lunch in town - crepes and pommes frites. Delicious.
- Doc C took Eva for a walk and chatted with some of our neighbours.
- I did some hand washing and put away laundry (I have been trying to do that for days now, so it was far more exciting than it should have been)
- We played with Edith to try and tire her out a bit, so she won't chase Nancy around the apartment all night.
- Doc C made banana bread.
It doesn't sound like much, but believe you me it feels like we took on the tasks of Hercules and completed them all. I am going to sleep SO well.