The first task for today was for Doc and I to thrash out a deal over which areas I would clean and which bits he would do. Essentially if it's on a flat horizontal plane Doc C will be handling it; so he's mopping floors, cleaning the kitchen work surfaces and vacuuming. I'm doing sinks, toilets, litter trays, baths and showers.
We did have to shop for fresh supplies mid-way through, and I had carefully researched cheap but non-toxic alternatives to nasty harsh chemical cleaners so we went nowhere near the cleaning aisle.
- Baking Soda (2 large boxes)
- A large bottle of hydrogen peroxide (3%)
- A large bottle of white vinegar
- A large bottle of lemon juice
- a medium sized bottle of really cheap vodka