It started raining on Wednesday, & it's supposed to stop on maybe Monday or Tuesday. And by rain I do not mean a light drizzle, rain is serious business in the mountains.
Still feeling like our feet would never be dry again didn't stop us for accomplishing our tasks for the day:
- Breakfast at favourite breakfast place (taught our lovely waitress Hannah to say "innit")
- Shopped for towels & socks, which somehow ended up including five new tops for me. One of which is a "Ghostbusters" t-shirt, with a distressed logo.
- Haircut! Yay! Although there was some back combing involved, then straighteners & hair spray were deployed. Doc see was slightly worried when he first saw it, but it's calmed down now.
- Went to Verizon to get Doc a new phone. After much debate the one he chose is like a prop from "Star Trek", it's silver and slides open in a very satisfactory manner.
- Went to the kitchen stuff shop to buy a griddle and egg rings for Doc C, so that he can attempt to make... CRUMPETS! Squeeeeeee!
- Fed our friends cats and played with them for a while.
- Came home.
I think I need a nap now, but I had coffee with my breakfast so I can't actually sleep right now.